Is your air conditioner failing to cool your house cool in the summer months – or even blowing out warm air? This can signal you need repair services on your unit. To have your system inspected, you need to call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions for appointments in Guyton, GA. We have emergency services available.
Why do your Guyton neighbors call us for cooling repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Guyton and the surrounding areas, including:
- Commercial HVAC services
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning installations
- Filter replacements
- Evaporator coil services
- Air handler services
- Ductless mini split AC services
- AC refrigerant leak repairs
Electrical Problems With Your Air Conditioner
You can experience electrical problems with your air conditioner that require professional repairs. Some common issues you might encounter include:
- Your unit isn’t turning on due to a problem with the electrical supply to the unit.
- The thermostat isn’t functioning, preventing the right signals from being sent to the system.
- An issue with the compressor, that can fail to circulate refrigerant correctly. This can prevent the unit from blowing out cold air.
- Wiring problems that can prevent the unit from receiving the power it needs to work correctly.
- Circuit breaker issues, including tripped circuits. This may need to be inspected by an electrician.
What Does an AC Condenser Do?
The condenser plays a pivotal role in your air conditioner. This works with the evaporator coil to remove heat from the air in your house. The condenser releases the heat absorbed by the refrigerant in the evaporator to the outside air.
If this unit malfunctions, it can cause your AC unit to blow out warm air, or even stop working completely.
If you have an issue with your condenser, call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions for appointments in Guyton.
Contact us to learn about our financing options we offer to help you pay for cooling and heating services.
Common AC Fan Motor Issues
A common issue our technicians encounter in Effingham County are fan motor problems. Some problems they often see are:
- Fan motors failing to turn on.
- The unit is not working properly, resulting in warm air being blown out.
- Strange noises coming from the fan motor. This can indicate an issue with the bearings or other components.
- The fan motor is overheating. This can cause your unit to stop working all together.
- A fan motor that continuously runs. This can indicate a problem with your thermostat or a larger problem with your AC unit.