Is your aging furnace starting to break down? If you start to notice signs of wear and tear – like corrosion, leaks, and inefficiencies – it’s essential to call for repair or replacement services. Schedule an appointment with our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions in Guyton, GA. Our experts will arrive in uniform so you know they’re one of our background-checked professionals!
Read our testimonials to find out why you should call us for repairs in Guyton.
We provide complete heating services to Guyton and the surrounding areas, including:
- Commercial HVAC services
- Heater repair
- Heater installation
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal heating & cooling services
- Filter replacements
Why Your Furnace Is Blowing Out Cold Air
Is your furnace starting to blow out cold air? This can be caused by several different issues, including:
- Thermostat issues: If it’s not on the right setting, or if the battery is dead, it can prevent your unit from working properly.
- Ignition problems: If the ignition doesn’t work correctly, it can fail to ignite the fuel and result in cold air being produced.
- Blower issues: If your blower motor is malfunctioning, it can circulate cold air throughout your property.
- Ductwork problems: A leak in your ductwork can prevent warm air from reaching the rooms.
If you notice cold air coming from your system, call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions to schedule an appointment.
Common Thermostat Issues
A malfunctioning thermostat can prevent your heating system from working properly. Some common issues you might experience with your unit include:
- A dead battery, if your device is battery-operated.
- If the thermostat is set to the wrong setting, such as the wrong mode or the wrong temperature.
- If the device is calibrated incorrectly, it won’t be able to accurately measure the temperature in your home.
- Wiring issues with your unit can prevent it from sending the right signals to the heating system.
We offer financing options to help with furnace or heater installations and replacements. Contact us to learn more.
What Are Furnace Ignition Problems?
Is your furnace failing to ignite? This can be caused by numerous defects. Some of the most common problems our technicians encounter include:
- Pilot light issues: If your light doesn’t stay lit, the furnace cannot start.
- Ignition control problems: If the control module doesn’t work correctly, it cannot send the signal to ignite the fuel.
- Burner issues: If the burners aren’t working, it can fail to ignite the fuel, causing the unit to blow out cold air.
- Gas valve problems: If a gas valve doesn’t function correctly, it can fail to send the right amount of fuel to the burners, and can result in cold air.
for Guyton, GA
Recovered the refrigerant, cut out the bad compressor, flushed the entire system with r11x flush, welded in the new compressor, pressure with nitrogen. Pulled a vacuum below 500. Added factory charge of new refrigerant, operate the system and dialed in the charge.
Customer stated the system wasn’t cooling properly tested system operation and the outdoor unit wasn’t running due to a blown dual run Capacitor also found that the indoor blower motor was over amping due to a weak blower capacitor. System operating properly.
Installed 2 Bryant heatpump systems in Guyton GA. Installed one 3 ton 18 seer Bryant heatpump downstairs system. Installed one 1.5 ton 16 seer Bryant heatpump upstairs system