Furnace Installation in Pooler, GA
When chilly temps arrive in Pooler, GA, you want to ensure you have a functioning furnace. If your system is on the fritz and you’re worried it won’t make it through the winter, you need an expert to examine your unit and determine if it needs to be replaced. Call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions for services. We offer straightforward pricing so there are no surprises on the bill later!
Does your furnace need an annual tune-up? Learn about our furnace repair services.
Signs You Need Professional Furnace Replacement
Don’t wait until your furnace completely malfunctions before replacing it. If it breaks down, it can leave you scrambling to quickly get a new unit installed. To avoid this, you need to schedule services before your unit stops working. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Your system can no longer effectively heat your home.
- Your unit has cracks. If there is a crack in the heat exchanger it can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, which can be very dangerous to your entire household.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
- Your system needs multiple repairs.
- Your system needs a large, costly repair.