Let’s be honest – Georgia’s summer heat is a lot to handle. It’s hot, humid, and uncomfortable. The only way to find comfort is through a functioning air conditioner. When your system fails, it’s crucial to have it repaired quickly and accurately by a professional. Call our expert technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions for repairs and replacements in Savannah, GA. We promise to arrive on time!
We value our customers’ opinions. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work.
We provide complete cooling services to Savannah and the surrounding area, including:
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning installations
- Air handler services
- Ductless mini split AC services
- Evaporator coil services
- AC refrigerant leak repairs
- Filter replacements
- Commercial HVAC services
Common Air Conditioner Services We Perform
Our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions perform complete air conditioning services to our customers in Savannah and throughout Chatham County. Some of the most common maintenance and repair services we provide are:
- Check refrigerant levels and recharge them if needed.
- Inspect the fan motor. We can repair loose parts, add lubricants, and repair them as needed if it’s not working correctly.
- Check the thermostat. We can ensure your thermostat is working as expected to allow your AC unit to run correctly. We can also install new devices – including smart thermostats.
- Inspect the condenser. If your condenser is leaking or needs to be repaired or replaced, we can take care of the work and get it operating correctly again in no time.
- Check the compressor. We can also inspect your compressor and make sure it’s working as expected and determine why there’s a lack of airflow or cool air, if needed.
What To Consider When Choosing a New Air Conditioner
Buying a new air conditioner is a huge investment. It’s essential to purchase the right unit for your house or building to ensure it can be properly cooled. One of the biggest issues you need to address is the size. When determining what size of unit you need, you need to consider:
- How many bedrooms are in your house.
- The size of your home.
- The type of windows you have – and how much sunlight and heat gets in.
- What type of insulation you have.
- How much sun your house gets.
Don’t delay AC repairs because of the balance in your checking account. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Air Conditioner Installations: What Happens
Installing a new air conditioner can be a process. This typically takes a full day, and sometimes more. When our technicians arrive at your house, you can expect them to perform the following tasks during the replacement:
- Removal of your old system and inspection of your air ducts. Your old system must be removed before the new one can be installed. Once it’s removed, technicians will also inspect the area and check out your air ducts to determine if they need any repairs.
- Install the new system. The installation process can involve adding new piping, electrical, or ductwork, depending on what’s needed to get the new unit properly installed.
- Inspect your thermostat. As part of the installation process, the technicians will take a look at your thermostat and ensure it’s working, or recommend installing a new one. You need a properly working thermostat to keep your new unit working correctly.
- Test the system. Before leaving, the technicians will ensure the system is working properly. They will also make sure you know how to use the unit and will go through maintenance tasks you should perform on the system.