When your air conditioner malfunctions, you need to have it repaired quickly to avoid an uncomfortable house. It’s essential to hire an experienced technician to ensure the repairs are done accurately. Call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions for appointments in Effingham County. We provide straightforward pricing.
Read our testimonials to find out why our customers call us for heating and cooling services in Effingham County.
Proudly Serving Effingham County & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide heating and cooling services to:
What You Need To Know Before Buying a New Heater
Are you considering buying a new heater for your house? If so, before you make the purchase our technicians suggest getting answers to the following questions to ensure you’re selecting the right unit for your home:
- What type of fuel or energy source do you have access to?
- How big of a space do you need heated?
- How much do you want to spend on a new system?
- What level of climate control do you want?
When you need to buy a new heater, call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions.
Reasons Your AC Unit Won’t Turn On
Did your air conditioner suddenly stop turning on? This can be due to several reasons, including the following:
- A malfunctioning thermostat.
- A dirty air filter. Your filter needs to be replaced to remove dirt, debris, pet hair, and other items that can clog the filter.
- A tripped circuit breaker. You can troubleshoot this yourself by checking your breaker and ensuring it’s turned on.
- The indoor shutoff switch was turned off. This is another item you can check yourself before calling for services. Check the switch to ensure it’s on.
- A blocked condensate drain. If this is clogged, it can prevent your unit from turning on as a safety precaution.
Don’t delay air conditioner repairs until your next payday. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
6 Warning Signs You Need a New Furnace
Is it time to replace your furnace? Our technicians recommend watching for these symptoms:
- If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan it can be time to replace it.
- Rising energy bills. If your monthly utility bills are increasing it can indicate your unit is working too hard to warm your home.
- Bad indoor air quality. If you’ve noticed more respiratory issues while in your home, or seen more dust piling up around your house, it can indicate your system is not adequately removing particles from the air.
- Uneven heating. If you notice hot and cold spots around your house, it can indicate your unit is not efficiently heating your house.
- Odd smells. If you start to smell exhaust or foul odors, it’s time to replace your system.
If you notice these symptoms, call our technicians at Crowe’s Comfort Solutions to schedule an installation.